Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nothing Much

People are not that hard to understand as long as you are willing to strip your own biases, you have a healthy self esteem or self worth, ability to just listen and not take it personally or draw up own conclusion without really not seeing the other's perspective. Try it and experience the power of understanding another person. Let the person talk. Let him speaks his mind without hearing anything from you unless asked. It isn't your idea that is important even if you think yours have a more sound. Who knows, it might not be.

I am often amazed on how we think differently. Sometimes, their is a common point but the details might be slightly different. No problem. It isn't in our similarities that we strengthen our relationship but rather how we can achieve understanding with different backgrounds or interpretation. See. Maturity.

Hard. Sometimes, I tend to speak and not listen. Though, really I want to listen to people. That's why I admire some people who can really just close their mouth and patiently wait until I have ended what I really want to say. Their is acceptance or a feeling of being accepted. That's something right? To end a day, having that confidence that there is someone who was able to accept your thought and ideas.

Why am I saying this? I am not sure yet. I am actually stressed and can not think. So, I am just striking keys and what ever come into mind, I write.

Lakers lost by a wide margin. Miami too. But my other bets are still winning. Denver, Golden state and Houston. Go T-Mac.

Why should people in Iraq accept to rather kill people whether their identified enemies or their own countrymen? Principle? Wow! What a power belief to justify killing. In the first place, why are the American Soldier still in Iraq? Don't know too.

Much has been written and discussed about the Virginia School Massacre. All I can say is that, I also feel sad that future of those people ended in a blink of an eye. Or even faster. Why, why why? Don't know too why it has to happen?

Election time here is nearing. I have never missed to vote. I guess I can easily say that I would vote for some while I honestly am not sure if I will still vote for those who have been there for quite a long long long time... Alternatives? Actors, gambling Lords? I have to think hard.

At least it would be a non-working day. I hope that it would be peaceful but killing has started because of the coming election. Power and money.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting