Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy month of May

"The Spirit told me to accompany them without discriminating" Acts 11:1-18
" I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly" Jn 10:1-10
-----------------------------------------
Those are the words that struck me in today's reading. I took that from the first reading and the Gospel. Yet, it seems that these came from one paragraph. Who is God refering to? Clearly an instruction that I have to think for this week. My gut feel say it has something to do with my family. Then, I am happy because it is says "life and have it more abundantly". See God is going to provide something for them. I am happy. I've always pray that as God blesses me with so many, may He do the same to my family. I am excited for everybody. If I missed today's reading them I would have missed this good message. Praise God and thank God for His grace. Amen.


The month has started yet but we have received a lot of invitations already. Nope. We chose not to say no and so here it goes our busiest month of the year that would include outside activities.

  • Three (3) wedding bells in two weeks
  • One (1) baptism where Josephine is a Ninang
  • One (1) children's party. Maybe the first party Polo will be attending.

I have to consider that I also loaded in my work and Josephine will be going back to work this May. I listed all the things I need to do this year and I was surprised to find out that the list of my task is quite a long one.


There are also some important/special dates that I should remember.

  • May 1 - Mamang's 85th (?) birthday
  • May 6 - Mommy's xxth birthday
  • May 13 - Mother's day. Wow, Josephine's first mother's day.
  • May 21 - Polo's 3rd month birthday

Yes, we are a busy family indeed. I remember being busy last year but we didn't have little Polo then. Now, it is a different ballgame. May will also mark the first time that Josephine has to entrust our son to my mother in law and be separated because of work. Adjustment again.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting