Thursday, April 26, 2007

Number 34: Pictures of Polo and Praise

I love Daddy! - Jopay sewn that patch when she was still pregnant
Angel look of Polo

Sleeping. sleeping.sleeping . . .

What's the plan? Children discussion how to save the world! : )



Polo's little hand

That's a funny joke, Polo!

Praise reading a story to Polo

Yes, Sir!!

Extra characters... :)

Last year I was able to post 34 of everything and anything that mind was able to conceive. That's now the total post I have as of April 2007. Wow, it says how exciting this year is for me. I am recording myself and my family pretty well this year. I might even surpass my 2004 record

























No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting