Monday, July 16, 2007

Books Books Books

I can not help it but I now have several books and some of them I have not managed to finish just yet. Last week, I started a new one. :( BUT I am happy that I have a new one and it caught my interest right away. It's Jack Canfield's, The Success Principles. I have finished chapter one but the book is really thick so good luck to us all mankind. Hey, give justice to the tree!


I have spread my wings and ready to soar. Really? Yeah. Control my own destiny (with God of course) but I shouldn't feel trapped because of someone, somethings, etc etc., Wohoooo hooooo hoooooo... Though, I have just started with my plans and nothing is materializing yet. I know it will come. It will. Once it is here then I will see.

I want to have a mini library. I really have many books and magazine. Where to place them? NOWHERE!! Basta, I will have one in my own house. Gee. We will have a place we can call our home.

Janitor fish, a menace when allowed to breed on their own.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

it's okay to buy and buy books. coz baby polo can use it in the future also. ako, minsan i read the books na bili before i was even born. heheeh ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting