Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going for 5, 29 and 34

Polo will be a five month old baby this Saturday, July 21! Wohoooooooo! Yipeeeeeee! I will then be 34 on Sunday, July 22. Wow! I'm old! hahahahahahaha.. My dear wife will be 29 on Monday, July 23. Good for her.. still in her 20's. Last year.

You guess it right. It will be a celebration for the Agustin's! First only celeration of bday's since next year we will no longer have to celebrate Polo's bday by month. The celebration will start on Saturday. It will be for all the July celebrants. Daddy Dante (22 also) and my kuya ( 23 also. I hope he will be able to join us). We will have a big lunch celebration. The following day, Josephine, Polo and I will go to Subic for our regular family Get away adventure. It will be Polo's first out of town!

I can't concentrate. Got to go!

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

excited! hehehe ;p

TK said...

Happy Birthdays!

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting