Thursday, July 12, 2007

Still about Family

Oh yeah? I do not have a problem Tita! and you?
This is my impression of my Blue teddy

I will be a famous celebrity one day. Just like my dad!


See. I can clap using my feet

Grrrrrrrr... finally my Mom bought me my Teether!


All I can say is that my loyalty belongs to my family first. Top of the pyramid (but not higher thean God). I will go where my God wants me to go keeping my family in mind and I am sure that God would want me to start everything my family. That's my current role or vocation now. A husband and a father. A provider.
There is no such thing as starting all over again unless you finish what you have started. If not, it will follow you where ever you go and so you have to go back again. Life is a process, a long continuous activity. Should not be a vicous cycle. It shouldn't be stagnant either. Life is meant to move.
I decided not too talk or dwell into my current situation. Not here in my work place. I have to divert my attention into something else. Something more creative and inspiring. Something a more mature person would do.. hmmmmmmm.. maybe look for another job? hahahahahahahahaahahaha.. You think so? If you are mature and you are really fed up and tired and starting to feel annoyed and disappointed with a lot things and still so many things to do, making tough decision, expected to perform so and so.. but at the end of the day.. you feel that you are not being treated fairly.. what are you going to do? ha? mature person???
Mature Person (MP): "Marvin.. this is the mature person speaking"
Marvin (M): Ha? Whadda?! Why is your voice like that?So creepy,Man!
MP: Ok ok ok.. that's beside the point. I will modulate.. ehem ehem
M: So, what's the answer to my question the mature one!
MP: The anwers are with you already you do not need to look far
M: Huh? Please not that I am lazy but I am really stressed and too damn tired to think now!
Answer me since you just pop out here and then you are giving this crap?!!
MP: OH! that's why you are not like me yet. Grouchy! impatient.
M: Go on now.
MP: Let me see. Here's how I see it. You are not happy...
M: Yeah, as if i do not know
MP: Are you going to listen or what? You feel like _________________
______________________. _________________________._________
___________________________________________________
MP: Then you should ______________and___________________.
M: Alright then. Thanks and you can go back to your old self. Your tone just got higher than the empire state building.


No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting