Thursday, July 05, 2007

Boracay. Simply the best





















It was just last week when I stepped on the powdery whitesand of boracay once again. Just twice in my life (and Josephine had been there several times). The experience is exhilirating still. I can not helped but be in awe. Am I in the Philippines or what? If I become a President of this country, I will make sure that all Filipinos would at have a chance to enjoy this beautiful island. Really. Seriously (borrowed expression from Grey's Anatomy).

It isn't easy to take pictures. It frustrated me when I saw my compositions. You know, balancing everything, knowing your subject/focus. The LIGHT!!!! Thanks to Google's Picasa! The application helped saved some of the composition and give justice to Boracay. I'm not saying these are the best pictures ever but for me I tried my best and they look good and I took them.

How was my "KJness"? Absolutely perfect! It was how I planned it. I controlled my own time and really I only joined people when I feel like doing so and most of the time it was during meal times. Free lunch, dinner and merienda. Why not join? diba? Though, I think I should have spent more time reflecting than taking pictures.

I can not say I didn't get scared during the plane ride. I was when we were on our way to Caticlan and I shouldn't have felt that way because it was a smooth ride but returning home was different! Yeah. Scary. I survived. We survived. Overall the trip to Boracay was all worth it except that I didnt spend it with my family.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

pasalubong ko?
when i read my sent messages, nakalimutan ko pala imention yun sayo nung tinext kita. kaya ako nagtext para sa pasalubong. heheeh.

pero kuya marvin, i love the pictures! ang ganda! :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting