Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Nothing to say

NINE TWENTY FOUR AM. That's the exact time I arrived today. Better. Better. I left at around eight am and I already surrendered to the fact that I was going to be late again today. Miracle of miracles, I didn't. (Was I able to unplug my celfone charger? -oooohh mr. forgetful me. but i think i did.) There was really no heavy traffic except when i entered the central business district. important thing is that im on time and that's about it.

X MARKS ON MY CALENDAR. ok it wasn't my own idea. I saw my colleague doing it and it looked.....nothing. i just want to write something on my table calendar. If I didn't then it will be just thrown away at the end of the year as if it wasn't used at all. Then my calendar would have lead a boring life. A clean calendar isn't beautiful but if you put notes, signs and other codes then you've transformed it to something else. what am I discussing???? It helps to see how many days are left in a given month and how many days have passed and how many more days to go before our wedding. Only nine days left and September 2004 is over. that's what my calendar is telling me. When October comes....

BADMINTON FEVER. We did fine last night. I enjoyed the game. I don't have the slightest idea whether im stil improving or not. of course i did if i compare it on how i played last year but it seems i reached plateau. there is a change in my mental attitude. before it was just playing and i didn't care much whether i win or not. i just played the game. Today it is not, i want to win every game which means i have to focus and i have to help my partner but sometimes it does irritate me when my partner commits unforced error. it is a good exercise physically. it burns calories for sure and a lot cheaper than going to gimmicks every friday.







No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting