Monday, September 13, 2004

Thirty One Entries

The more I write here the more I am enjoying it.

Im 90% healthy. What an ordeal that I had to bear for several days! I thought I was dying as I was already thingking of terrible things. It gave me a hard time sleeping because at the back of my mind I was thinking I might not wake up anymore. Foolish.

I just saw the under 40 rich people of America. Men, how could they do that? It would probably take me a lifetime just to earn USD1,000,000.00. Maybe I won't. Though I am challenged by it. It is like, you know the usual cliche "If they can do it so can I..". I just need one good break, great timing and lots of perseverance. Im sure I will. I will I will I will I will I will I will I will.

I just need these two words to guide me all through out. But above all I will always ask for God's guidance. The day will come eventually. To be rich in something I want to do and in a way that could positively influence others in the long run.

Just two and half months to go and I will be married! *smiling* I like the thought of being married and I wouldn't mind spending countless hours discussing from non sense matters to what the meaning of life. I wouldn't mind holding her hands each day and each night for years and years to come. Nor would I mind getting old just being with her. I love her and I wouldn't trade my place to anyone or for anyone.

Im getting bored with job. I admit it fair and square.

Next year it will be a debt free year! No more loans except for the car which I still have to pay for the next three years. Other than that I will not incur anymore debts but I will rather look on ways how to expand my resources. I am tired having so many loans to take care of. Though, I appreciate experiencing it and learning from it. But I will change focus instead. I must learn how to find ways of earning other than my monnthly pay. I did earn something significant this year but I want it to be more consistent. No more debts I promise! It would be save and save and just save!



No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting