Thursday, September 23, 2004

Pure Joy

NO LONGER NEEDED. Two months from now, I will no longer need to sleep in my car in the morning or evening while waiting for Josephine. I mentioned this in my previous entry. I can't help it. I mean like this morning I had a two hours of sleep inside my car. It's color coding today so I had no choice but to go to the office early. Man. I went home at two in the morning. I realized that for so many years I have deprived myself of good, long quality sleep. This is about to change. Thank goodness. I will no longer need to drive since the condo is just about two blocks away from our office. No more need to experience the morning rush hour. Imagine if everyday I spend like three hours of driving which translates to twenty one hours a week or a good eighty four hours a month. Imagine that's also three and half days a month multiply by twelve that's a good forty two days of driving. Inefficient. Isn't it? You can do so much in forty two days. Wasted time. I can also give my car a deserving rest. I don't have to worry so much of driving home in the wee hours of the morning feeling so sleepy. Sometimes when I am driving the things around me aren't real. It's like I am dreaming. What else? I don't have to wait for Josephine. I can go home early and watch tv maybe. If she goes home very late then I just have to drive a very short distance. Wow! I also do not have wake up too early on weekends unless it is needed. My Josephine will be with me. so no more driving from Marikina to Paranaque which consume so much gasoline.






No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting