Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The same thing

TEN TWENTY FIVE AM. Here we go again. Another day. And Im already irritated and stressed! How I hate my Marikina. The traffic could kill you instantly what's more bothering is that the longer you stay in my Marikina the heavier the traffic would be in other locations. How I look forward to the day when I am free to leave my Marikina. Freedom! It is near! November 27 to be exact. Just the thought of it gives a certain high. That's how badly I want to leave my Marikina. Don't get me wrong. Marikina has changed and improved a lot. Cleaner, safer good roads(?) but but but but I've been living in Marikina for so long and maybe I am really bored with the community.

TWELVE TWELVE PM. Now is the time to eat. : )

ONE FIFTY EIGHT PM. Im back from a good lunch. Fair enough. The weather is quite crazy. Sunny, rainy and sunny again then it rains. What could I expect, it's still rainy season. I am keen on trasnfering but it must be somewhere I feel I would grow. Right now, right here I can't see anything in the coming future. Just the same thing every given day. I am again sleepy like yesterday. I hope it wouldn't be that bad just the feeling but I can still function normally. A few more hours and I will leave this crappy place. How could I improve my attitude? This predicament is negatively affecting me. I don't know how to get out of this slum except through transfering to another department. Where? Please tell me.












No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting