Monday, September 20, 2004

Random Thoughts

BECAUSE of stupidity I lost my entry for this day. HR asked me to open our corporate website ASAP. So I did only to find out that it had to launch on the same window where my blog is. I had no choice. When I went back my entry has already been erased. I lost one whole page. Now I have to start again somewhere.

CHRISTMAS was the last topic I wrote I think. Yes, it is Christmas and for me it would be a different one. I will be sharing it with someone already. I mean before it was all family and friends but now it will be with a wife. Yes! A different Christmas. I am excited in a way because we can spend it according to what we want and how we want to spend it. It won't be how our immediate family usually celebrate Christmas. Of course, we will still go to family gathering. I also like that. We will see. The sun is different during when Christmas comes. His ray doesn't hurt nor is it annoying in ones eye. The obvious indicator that it is Christmas is of course how cold it is during morning. Just a day ago I can sleep stright without a blanket but now I have to reach out for one. It is starting to get cold. Then the Christmas decor all around will make sure that you won't forget a single day that Christmas is near. I like Christmas because most people are happy especially the children. A time when people are willing to spend just to buy gift for people closest to their heart (or gifts for everybody as along as you extra money)

SUPER SLEEPY. Lack of sleep and too much activity last weekend. Now I am fighting to stay awake. Welcome back Marvin from the land of wonderland. I am waking up slowly. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... it is 2:30pm

FANTASTIC. We visited a condo unit last Friday and it was really beautiful. I like it. We both like it. Our friend also gave us a good price so I guess we would at least spend a year living in a condo unit. No problem. It's actually a dream come true. I mean your home, just a few blocks away from your office. I don't need to bring the car. I don't have to wake up early to go to work. I don't have to bear the morning and late afternoon rush hour. I don't have to go home very late and not feeling relax in my own bed. It is near my favorite mall, a church etc etc etc. In other word, it is perfect. I will be living there starting November 27 and on December 2 I will be with my wife. Yahooooooo..: ) I don't have to sleep alone anymore. Though, I don't mean to say that I have an issue sleeping alone but to sleep and live life with the person whom you love. That's something else! What a life! This would be the best Christmas in my life so far. We will have another visit tomorrow. The first one caught us unprepared. I mean we were drooling because we were so awed that we would actually lived in that beautiful unit. By the way, maybe for some it would something ordinary but for us it won'tbe. Because, that would be the first time that me and Josephine would be living together under the same roof. This start is good.

BE PATIENT. I should stop myself from visiting other blogs even for curiosity sake. Why? Because theirs are created with artistic sense. Mine, a layout from somewhere. How can they do that? It frustrates me really. I have no time now but later on I will learn how to do it. Sme features are easy since I only have to download it but to create something on your on which could speak for you. In which other people could feel your character, personality. One day I will be able to do so.

FOUR THIRTEEN PM. You know what it means. It means I've written long enough and I am not doing anything. hehehehehehe... Oh, Im starting to hate this job. Save me somebody please! That's a different topic. Two hours and seventeen minutes to go and work is over here at SMART. Thank God Monday is finish! I will attend the prayer meeting tonight. I think I missed three already which means I haven't seen the people for quite sometime already. I like being in a community though I am not that committed but I still want to be part of it. Time to give worship to God. I hope I will hear Him tonight and see what He wants from me.

OH, MY JOB MY JOB. I have so much to say about what is happening in my career right now. I have many stories, blah blah and blah but maybe I won't say it. All Im hoping is that something happens to me in the coming weeks or months. I can forsee the future in this group. Though the task isn't challenging still it is not in my best interest to celebrate a not so challenging job. I feel I will just rot and get old in what Im doing now but the thing is Im still young. There is a slim chance of transfering back to Marketing where all the action are. I hope God would grant my request. There a chance but if God doesn't want me to move then I suppose it is good to stay here. I will leave it up to faith. I like to transfer if you ask me. I will not deny it. Right now, Im craving for something new in my job. I have done my part looking for new places but at the end I still want that God would bless what ever happens. That is more important to me than anything else. Nothing happened to me in this position this year. Wala. Zero. Nothing. I didn't gain anything, worst I feel I lost so many things. Even my simple place I don't have it. Ihad to swallow my pride and hoping it wont choke me. But the situation is killing me. My job is not a job.

END.




No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting