Friday, September 10, 2004

Sick poor me

Ive been sick since Tuesday and I hate every minute of it. I don't like being sick. It deprives me of so many activities and it is so frustrating. But why am I sick? Too tired, lack of rest, over fatigue, stressed. I think it is just my body telling me to STOP. Alright. But I do not want to be sick forever. May be a day or two is ok more than that Im going to be insane. Especially now that it Friday. Under normal circumtances, im suppose to play badminto tonight. Obviously, I can't. Then it is really hard for me to drive myself home so I had to ask my sister to drive for me which also means I can't wait for Josephine. See how being sick could ruin your schedule.

Im lost. I admit it. I don't know what direction to follow with my career. There is nothing much to do here except the thing I want to do. I mean no more projects or anything new. Same old crap. I thirst for new challenges. What keeps me going of course is the fact that I have to go on whether I like it or not. This is far more better than doing nothing. At the same time, Im going to be married soon. Im really looking forward. It would be a change and maybe that I am longing for right now. Two months from now and it would be the greatest event of my life after graduating from college. : )

Should we rent a condo near our office or do we dilegently go home to Marikina everynight! Those who vote for a condo, raise your hand!!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!
I just can't imagine myself living there in our old Marikina. I've been there for so many years and there is nothing in it really. The traffic is something else, bad roads and our house itself. Full of negativity. I must go so let's see.

got to go now.




No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting