Monday, September 12, 2005

Greatful, I am living

I borrow a little more time. It is always like that. Needing more time. Not wanting to go and just move on. Selective maybe. I want to go somewhere now. A new place. New faces. New environment. New scent. All will be new except of course my wife. I want to go there with her. We have to wait. I know and believe that everything is in order and we only have to wait. Borrowing time and waiting. Same result and yet different worlds.

You walked in to my life
Silently, without a word
Quietly, without a sound
You are there and yet I am not aware

One day, I met emptiness
One day, I met loneliness
One day, I met anger
One day, I met nothingness
All at the same day

I can only cry but there's noone to wipe my tears
I can only shout but there's noone to listen to my woes
I can only struggle but there's noone to embrace me
I can only kneel and then there was You

You've been there after all
You've seen my life eversince I was conceived
You took care of me
You loved me

In this world, where everyone turns into a tiny speck
You always call me by my name, You know me
Lord, You've never been embarassed to have me as your child

Thank you.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting