Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Restoring life

There was no thunder
No drum rolls or trumpets
Cymbals resting on the ground
No whispering or eyes moving

Yes! I am here at last!
Billions of years it took to mold me
Nine months to perfect it
then it was time to come out

I am happy that I am here in this world
It would have been happier if only.....
Don't bother....32 years later

No more looking back and searching for more answers
It is time to make the first step courageously
What's few more years? or Should I waste a billion year?

There in the midst of chaos and confusion
I respect this life
I respect its Maker
Not to waste a single day anymore

In anger...let it be forgiveness
In bitterness...let it be forgiveness
In resentment...let it be forgiveness
In all....let it be love

I let the God who created me conquer me!
Rule over me Lord
As you please............

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very nice.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting