Friday, September 09, 2005

The Last Straw

continutation...............
Every once in a while when everything is disarray, I manage to creep out and enter a silent place where no one can see me and I ignore seeing others. I let the big storm pass by and choose to sit in one corner. It makes me calm. I let a big sigh and that's it. I don't have to face anything until I am ready or until it is really needed.

If it is heavy and makes me feel so small and about to explode. I retreat. I go where all must go during trouble times. I enter God's house through the Blessed Sacrament. No one there can distract me nor demand anything from me. I am just me and with my Father. One on One. In there, I receive peace and understanding.

What I've written in my previous post wasn't about me but someone I know. I haven't seen any change in him since I first met him. Always a victim. People around him can do wonders even to him but it seems this guy is not capable of doing what everybody can do. That is his own belief and mentality. He just let his friends help him.

Sometimes of course, I can relate to his situation. We all need our friends but these good people should also see how we are handling our difficulties.

Anyway, I hope he is doing fine now and just like before he's gone again...there is silence. One day he will show up.... I hope it isn't because he needs something. Good luck to you, Man!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting