Thursday, September 01, 2005

Calm Water

It has been days and I just can't put my act together. The world is just too confusing for me to function properly. Remember the self limiting behavior I have. I need order. I am waiting for something to happen and sad to say it is beyond my control. That's exactly answer. I just have to let it go and let this situation carry itself to its own direction. For sure, I will just follow. That's life sometimes. Be patient especially in things that I can't influence. Sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower.

It will be over very soon. I think it will be resolved within days. Waiting isn't something that one can master. The siutation is like the policitical drama that our beloved country has right now. Very annoying. Imagine if you are directly part of it.

As if I can influence the decision, I think if I can it would only be as good as let's say 5% influence :). It is something that should be decided by those who are above the shoulders of most of the people. As for me, I only stand side by side with the rest. I am still a soldier. Wait until I become a general. As I've said personalities do not count here, it is still for the best interest of the organization.

It will be over one day and I pray to God to help once again in this adjustment. May I remain humble and always in need of Him. Everything around us change but not with our God. He remains the same. His love always overflowing. His mercy is all around.

Working hours is about to end. Until now, I have no focus. Good ness.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting