Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A day to remember

(December 1, 2004)
When it all started.............
She caught me in a tight embrace
Me, like a kid seeking attention from someone
Wanting so much to be acknowledged
One big embrace changed it all

What happened afterwards............
She became a very good friend
My constant companion eversince
Someone who helped me see what it is like to be me
To be just who I am

What can I say...........
Thank you my dear Josephine
For the love that have uplifted me for so many years
A love that keeps on growing
I am so loved because of you

How do I feel..............
But pure happiness whenever we are together
Sadness left me when you came into my life
The world and all its turmoil and chaos stop
Whenever you are in my arms

Whenever we are far away..........
You are still in my heart
Distance has nothing to d0 with our love
I think of you and feel that warmth of being loved
I long to see you in which anticipation defies time and space

What's in a simple day.....
Each day allows me to know you more and more
How beautifully made you are
How blessed I am to listen to your stories
To learn from you and end my day beside you

What about the future........
Holding hands, laughter all around
I am but happy to grow old with you
Our white hairs, wrinkled faces, weak knees
What a happy life it would be

What love is......
I love you Josephine and no other
I will remain faithful to you as God wants me to
I will cherish each day and keeping it close to my heart
I will acknowledge God's presence in our marriage
Upto the end, it will only be you

My Prayer

Lord, thank you so much for my wife Josephine. I prayed years and years for a lifetime companion and You first helped me realize that it could only be You. You've sent Josephine into my life so we could walk together and be with you one day. As we travel, we will allow others to join us through You.

I am continuously amaze by Your works Lord especially in our married life. In my mind, in my heart I can see and feel You Lord. Being our Lord and Father helping us nourish this gift. Here we Lord, completely adoring You. Completely trusting You.

Above all. You are our Lord and King. In you, we offer this simple life. We allow You Lord to mold us to become true Christian couple. That Your light may shine upon us that we may be worthy to lead other couple into Your loving arms. Use us Lord as You please.

Thank you Lord for I have seen and became part of a great plan. You lead us into marriage. From day one until this day Father, You are present. We have experienced so much joys and great trials. Yet, You never changed. You din't blink an eye. You show us the way.

Teach me Lord to be more God fearing husband to my wife. That in misunderstanding, I would learn to be man enough to listen to my wife instead of pursuing my own. Humble me whenever I commit any wrondoings. Teach me to say I'm sorry. Lord, as the days go by let me not forget the commitment I gave to my wife on our wedding. Teach me more to remain faithful and pure to her. I am but still a beginner in this new life.

Let me be always gentle to her and take good care of her as I should. Seeking more to serve her rather than be served. Create days for us Lord that would silence our hearts and draw us near to You. In all Father, I pray that I may be a Man of God to her.

Amen

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting