Wednesday, November 30, 2005

zzzzzz

Living without God id not living at all. Last night, I felt the presence of God through the prayer meeting and I felt at peace again. I am not saying that I'm having problem or something but i can distinctly feel the difference before and after the prayer meeting. Bottom line, there was peace.

Josephine and I are now following a different routine. A new one! We now go to office together and go home together. I wake up at 6:00 am then I wake her up at 6:30am we leave our house at 7:00m. I drive while Josephine may either go back to wonderland or talk to me. Either way, I have no problem. When there is still enough time, we sleep inside the car for awhile then go to office 15min before my time.

Anyway, so far we are doing just fine. --------------(i'm not motivated to write further. maybe later. ) Sign off.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

why is your title zzz?

anyway, wow! that's a totally new routine. and ang galing! nagigising si jopay ng maaga. hahaha :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting