Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Unsolicited Displaced empathy for a friend


A sad ending isn't what I intended
But I decided to stay behind
Later, I will have enough strength to move on

I know it will be without you
I understand too that I might not be remembered
Gone. But you will never be forgotten

We've had our days of laughter and woes
Years fortified our friendship with respect, honesty and love
I didn't get it but I am now overwhelmed by my feelings

I have to let you go and see my self as a whole being again
Someday I will. When I look in the mirror
I will be made a complete person but not now

You leaving left a big space in my heart
I never realized at first but it is there
Silence. I can just hear my heart fading away

Drifting away, leaves falling on the ground
Winds blow away the remaining life in me
Clouds come and go and I can just look

Maybe when our eyes meet once more
Maybe when I let you go, you will turn around and see me
Maybe the days will let me
But the cruelty of truth, I can only be with you in my past

Here and there filled with memories of you
I don't know where else can I go. Where to start.
How could you? or Why did I?

Answer will not come anymore
And now that you are gone
I have to say goodbye, my friend

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting