Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Traveller

I came back from a week long business trip in Cebu. What did I get out of it? Maybe 10lbs!!! I can feel it. I feel my back will curve forward because of the weight it needs to support. I can feel my face so round and chubby. Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It is so difficult to lose wait. I have done it before and I guess I have to start all over again. This is like playing snakes and ladders. I was almost there at the end of it all. My destined weight! But one week of eating good food from breakfast to lunch to dinner plus the snacks made me slide down back to numero 1.

I don't like it. I will trim down again to an acceptable level. I'm sure it will be difficult because of Christmas season festivities. Parties, Reunions, Weddings etc etc.., How on earth will be able to stay away from good food. Ok, the key is to eat just enough. Just a little of everyting. But that got me into trouble. A little of this. A little of that. I end up eating a big portion. huhuhuhuhu....

I must control my food intake especially during dinner. Eat less Mr. Agustin! Eat less...

Here's the list of where I have been. I have to remember these things.
Local and International
1991 : HongKong
1992 and 1993 :USA - Houston, Texas; New Jersey; New York; Atlantic City; Philadelhia; Buffalo, New York; Virginia; Pensylvania
2002: Puerto Azul
2003: Brussels and Antwerp Belgium; A little of France ; Puerto Gallera; Sagada Mt.Province
2004: Dos Palmas, Palawan; Boracay
2005: Bagiuo; Bohol; Cebu; Macau; HongKong; Singapore

I do like traveling in spite of the fact that I really hate flying. I feel so helpless inside a plane when it is above the clouds already. Especially when there is turbulence. That's one of my fears! Being helplessly inside "something". Elevators or the thought of being buried alive. And yes in real life I don't a situation when I feel trap. Enough of this.


I always believe Agustin's are destined to travel the world and see places and people. I wasn't able to escape it. My brother didn't. All of us had its share of travelling. Going to other countries is good. One will be able to see what is really happening in the different parts of the world. Yeah, one can always suggest that our country is the best and I will not argue with that. Philippines can boast so much to the world. It is just Manila and our dear government would make me think twice about staying forever. Though, I still don't have nothing against it. Maybe my thought of traveling (internationally) is beyond political or economical reasons. It is so nice to see not just places where once upon a time were just being shared to me by others or have seen in book or movies but actually to interact with other people listen to them, observe them and learn from them. I sure realized a thing or two and whenever I am in a different country I've learned to respect their ideas, values cultures and everything that would differentiate my mindset from them. Totally new. I do not need also to conform anything but I've learned to be open. Wow.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

same here. a month of hardwork to lose a few pounds and inches, just to be gained again in a days time. how sad...

and about travelling, i love to travel! even if i would always need a vomit bag or just plain plastic to be sure. but i want to discover new places.

suggestion.. try to visit pandan island in occidental mindoro. but you need to take a leave of absence of 4 days siguro. and it will really be an adventure. but it's worth it. and you have the whole island for yourself. but i'm sorry to say, you will gain weight there. coz the buffet is really great and even if you're the only guest, the food that would be served is for 20 people pa rin. basta try to visit that place :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting