Monday, November 14, 2005

Not my usual Monday

My muscles are aching until now after participating in a badminton tournament. Our score is 1-1. Not bad but definitely not safe. Actually, our standing will also be determined by our Team's performance. If the other members win then it would be good. Opposite is true if some do not win games. For my personal goal, I just wish that we win the last three (3) games. I don't think it is all too impossible. We just need a good strategy in order for us to control the game. Like what we did in the first game.

Sometimes I know I an obssesive-compulsive person (OC) but not consistently. There are just moments when I can't stand disorder and even if I am so tired I have this strong desire to clean up the source of my discomfort. Cluttered places, dirty comfort room, messy cabinets.. etc., I know it is just normal to clean but sometimes I am overwhelmed by this feeling that despite being tired I still exert all my remaining energy to clean. Why? I want to sleep soundly. Because at times, I can still see the messy places inside my head. Aaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhhhh........... and I end up being restless at night. especially dirty comfort rooms....

Anyway, that's what my wife and I are doing for the past days. Since we really do not have enough time, we just clean little by little. (hhmmmmmm.. this is a "little bit" acceptable to me.) Though, I can assure you, the things I need to clean are always inside my mind. Our room is 70% clean. The comfort room is just maybe 35%. That's a source of stress to me. Tonight, I will scrub some more. scrub scrub scrub scrub.... Believe it or not, I find fulfillment whenever I finish something. Someday, when we have a house of our own we will make sure that our guests will see that we are tidy and orderly people by just merely looking around. You really do not know the impression you create when you invite people to your place. They won't tell you but definitely they will share it to others...hahahahahaha.

We don't have cable subscription yet. So far, it is just fine but eventually we will need to have one. When we notice that we can not relate to any of our friends anymore in regards to what they are watching. We have limited channels so we can probably spend some days watching korean drama, showbiz talk shows, local news, pba, or anything that gma 7 and abs cbn can offer. Though, we can also just watch dvds or listen to music.

Finally, I have a lap top mouse. My hands are still adjusting since I am not used to having one anymore. Just a simple mouse.

I ended up sleeping and watching tv yesterday. But the bulk of my time was really spent sleeping. Josephine and I stayed at her sister place where we recupirated from a very hectic week (or months even). Well, we need a rest since we still have busy schedules until December. Busy but happy. We will keep our selves busy because an idle mind is the devil's playground. Scary!!! We were supposed to be fishing yesterday but it was cancelled which I will not explain here anymore. Sayang talaga!!

This week's schedule:Monday, work and prayer meeting. Tuesday, work and Badminton. Wednesday, work only. Thursday, work only so far. Friday, work only so far. Saturday, badminton the whole day. Sunday, mass, rest, cleaning time and prepare for my trip the following day. Ooops, I also must check in my car for some repairs.

Ok. I have to end this and attend a very long meeting with new topics.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting