Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Boracay in the next 24 hrs....

"Every good tree bears good fruit"

That, I think is all about being parents. Wow. Do I want Polo to be a good person? Then, it is not just upto him. We have to good parents to him then. No excuses. I really pray I will be a good example to him later in his life. I want to show him how much I love his mother so he will really love his mother and learn how to respect women.
------------------------------------

I see their luxurious cars everyday and several times per day. Jaguar, MB, BMW, Audi, GM etc., Wow. Some of them use several cars in a week. Imagine that. The price of each maybe is equivalent to many years of salary for me. I just noticed. No explanation why I did. They earned it so they deserve it.

------------------------------------

Boracay time tomorrow. I guess the excitement wore off. One. We will be game masters. I'm KJ in nature. Two. It is like I want to rest with my family around. Three. Tight budget. Four. Ok, I have in mind a carefree Boracay. No structure or anything BUT we have to spend one serious day. Grrrrrrr.. My plan is made up. First day. No choice but spend time with the group. Second day. Wake up early to catch the morning sun. Roam around the beach for pictures. Have breakfast by myself. Go back to cottage. Snorkle. Go back to room. Roam around for pictures part 2. Lunch (by myself or join a group). Go back and sleep. Roam around again for pictures. Snorkel again. Wait for the sunset. Join the group for dinner. Spend time with the group. Then sleep. Day 3. Bahala na. :) Maybe spend more time in the bed. Loner! hahahahahaha.. Come on. This is a great opportunity to spend time for myself. That's how I unwind. Either bymyself or with my family. I hope its Friday already!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting