Monday, August 29, 2005

In Minutes

That's what I alloted for my blog...just 10 minutes!

1. I was in Bohol from Aug 25 to 27. It was really a great experience compared to my trip in Boracay and Palawan. The city was interesting since finally I was able to see the world know Chocolate Hills and the little Tarsier. But I guess that was about it. It would have been different maybe if I was with my wife and with close friends.

2. Tarsier could only mate once a year that would last for only two seconds. (that explains their sad desposition..: ) ). I hate animal in captivity which most probably is the Tarsier's number one reason why they look lethargic. But I also realized that they need protection and help them to multiply faster.

3. I saw very old churches there but the buildings weren't really restored properly. It is like a great thing but hidden but its ugly facade. I hope the government of Bohol could do more because I think it attracts foreign or even local tourists.

4. Chocolate Hills....

5. Hinagdanan Cave. Hmmmm, a very old place and just a small one but still amazing with its stalactites(?), swallow's nests and the fish you could find in the pond of water. Amazing!

6. Bohol Beach - Great for relaxing but the beach isn't really that attractive. There were hundreds of sea urchin out there. If you are not wearing a beach sandals and goggles then you will be in big trouble. I think you can count a few Filipinos enjoying the beach. The guests were mostly Europeans and Koreans.

7. Badminton Marathon. Two hours after I arrived from Bohol, we played badminton until my legs can no longer support my weight! four hours!!! whoa. Then the following day, we played again for another four hours!!! Wow. So here I am tired and moving on!

8. Time's up! 13 minutes...

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting