Thursday, August 04, 2005

My little world

I just came from a tiring basketball practice last night. The other night, it was badminton and then tomorrow it will be our first basketball game. We might have a badminton game over the weekend. I'm 32 yrs old. I am not sure why I suddenly became this active. I feel exhausted today and honestly I really do just want to stay at home and sleep for the entire day.

Last Monday, I was part of a miracle. I was carrying within me a heavy burden and maybe I got tired from paying my traffic ticket, renewing my driving license (I'm amazed that LTO was able to give me my new one right away) and lastly lining upfor my car registration. I finished it before lunch and for me it was already a miracle considering that I finished everything in just four hours. I ate lunch and then at 2:00pm I went straight to pay for our electricity bill.

Before returning home, I decided to visit the Blessed Sacrament at the Sacred Heart. As soon as I entered the room, I immediately released all the things that I could think of why I was feeling so low and what were the reasons. I was exploding but realised I needed to calm down. Silence covered me with peace as I prayed. The latter partiss Jesus' response after a day of healing and preaching. He would go up a mountain and pray alone silently.

When I recovered my wits, I shared to God our present conditions and how we were struggling especially in our finances. Not us. But the people around us are really in need of our help and I was really pressured but at the same time I was also keeping my thought and tongue in check. I do not want to say or do anything that would compromise our relationship with our family. That's where God's grace came in like a storm.

At the end of my prayer, I asked God to just allow me a glimpse of His plan for us because so far I can only see fear reigning in me at the end of the rope there was none but only darkness. I was afraid. Just a glimpse that was all I asked for.

It is all about relationship with family. Our condition is temporary. It will pass but our family will remain. I will this inside my heart.

At night, My wife and I attended the prayer meeting. I was right away struck by the what was happening. First was the song about the "river of life". God was inviting me for I was tired and weary. Then it happened. God, right away answered my prayer. He said, "Marvin, you will see My Greatness at the end. You will see my undying love for you and your family. I will be with you right now and until the end of time." Is there anything more assuring than that?

I felt His presence as I heard this. Coincidentaly, the song at that time was "The Power of Your Presence." It was appropriate and really assuring.

Thank God for letting me choose my Family. Thank you for the Wisdom for understanding what is happening to us right now and though I may not fully grasp everything, Your presence in my life right now is enough. I will faithfully hold on to Your promise of a better tomorrow. It will be because You are there Lord. You are the Alpha and Omega. I felt your love. Thank you.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting