Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Changing Me

Here's some of my unhealthy beliefs/practices.

1. If you are new, you are allowed to commit mistakes. So, grab it because afterwards, rookie mistakes won't be acceptable anymore.

2. Everything must be in order before I start anything. If my place(disposition) is in chaos then it is really hard for to me to start.

3. I am not good in so many things. I can't feel it. Though, I can see it changing.

4. I don't mingle with people whom I perceived to be intimidating. To protect myself. This leads to misunderstanding and becoming aloof.

5. Procrastination.

Well, I'm sure I have other "show stopper" in my system and maybe some of them I am not yet aware of but the ones I mentioned can be a good start for me.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting