Thursday, August 18, 2005

In my Thirties

I am just plain tired to work today. I played basketball last night and I liked how I managed to score points. Though, if that physical game wasn't enough, I slept at 230am. Stupid. I am not that young anymore and I should learn how to manage my energy better. Not that I am THAT old but I guess this is the stage whereI should learn how to be more gentle to my body. After years of neglect because of so many activities and little rest, I must really discipline myself to take things in moderation and get enough sleep everyday. I still want to jump and run when my children ( I don't have any yet..: ) ) would like to play with me.

Good thing I don't smoke. I now appreciate that I was able to stop when it was about to be an addiction. I only drink occasionally. I really need to get enough sleep. I am still anemic and I think it will be a problem later on. I was able to control my bad eating habit (so far). I say goodbye to my favorite food... lechon, pork sinigang, pork binagoongan, crab fats, etc etc.. otherwise my cholesterol will go beyond the limits again. I think it is under control now but I have no choice but to be aware of the food I eat. So long............ and hello, healthy living..: )

I am so sleepy.

I have no schedule for tonight but to spend it with my wife and watch Lost, INXS and Killing time? I just hope we would be tuck to bed at midnight or else I would have the same predicatment tomorrow. Hmmmm.. what's for dinner? I'm not sure yet.

I have to work now.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting