Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekend Thriller

I had a full schedule last weekend. Literally started Friday night. We left our place at 9pm and went to Marikina for our laundry. My sister was with a friend and we had to bring her home too. No problem since she was also residing in Marikina. As usual, traffic in Marikina was heavy though it was already late. Just imagine the angst of us all who just want to go home and rest (but not for me and my wife. we had to go back to our home in Makati afterwards). After the monster traffic, we were met by flooded streets and we had to go in circle looking for alternative routes! I hate Marikina because of these two things. Traffic and floods. When we reached our house in Marikina, we just dropped our laundry and rested for about ten minutes then we hit the road to go home.

The following day, we woke up very early since Josephine volunteered to baby sit. 630am!! we were already in PQue. Then Jaz asked me to bring drive her to school. The traffic was bad again and there was a long stretch when couldn't distinguish reality and pure imagination! I was half awake. I was on my way home when I made a stupid decision of ignoring the red light and just around the corner were 5 policemen. They confiscated my license (i just got my new license just a couple of weeks ago). I then had my car washed then went home to rest a little. After that, I played badminton for two hours then joined my team mates and for the basketball tournament. We lost bigtime (26 points). Right after that, I went to Marikina to get our clothes. Again, traffic. I was so tired but still I had to fold our laundy and bring it to Makati.

When I reached our condo, I just wanted to rest for awhile but I never woke up anymore. I was really really tired. Sunday morning, we played badminton and then we went to SM for grocery. We went home to Makati and rested for just 10min then went to Mass.

We cleaned our condo and fix our grocery goods and laundry. That was my most tiring weekend!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Marvin. What's an "international roaming coordinatore"? Thanks for your visit to my blog. I love that we can learn about people from other countries this way! I'll be back- hope to see you my way also.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting