Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Between Now and Then....what?

The question is, "Marvin, what are you goind to do?" I remember the time when I had no work for almost eight long months. Difficult indeed. I looked for a job but it was so elusive. I literally was able to enter all the buildings here in Ayala, walked and walked until my good shoes smiled and holes came out. Seriously, holes! Physically, mentally and emotionally tiring. Sometimes, there was an urge to sign a job order but within me I knew it wasn't for me. Thank goodness I followed God. I'm telling you, it is better to have a stressful job now that to be vacant for quite a long time without a job and of course money. Honestly, I was frustrated to God because at times I swear I could have accepted a job already but you know after praying His instruction was crystal clear. It wasn't for me. I can now say, God was right. : )

Anyway, the lesson is, I cherished that moment of my life. I have learned to respect and appreciate what was happening to me then. Today, it will be the same thing. Yeah, I've been waiting. I will wait but I will not focus on the waiting or what I am waiting for. It is going through the days and capturing all the things that are happening and do it properly. It is the Lord speaking right now and sharing to me some important life lessons. I decided to silence my self and instead listen to Him during this time and follow Him. After all, it is his gift. I do not want to missed out anything! Lord, continue to open my eyes. Let me see for myself everything as I wait. I understand now and still Lord, I offer it to you. I know from the past and I've seen your work. You are not yet finished with me but even then I am doing fine now.

Thank You

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

sana i'll learn how to listen to Him

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting