Monday, October 15, 2007

Blue Gloomy Day

Maybe I had another exhausting weekend and that's the reason why I notice somethings which I try not to focus on or dwell on in normal days. Rewind. Let me share what exactly I am feeling and not what I am thinking. 1. Frustrated 2. Disappointed 3. Sad. 4. Angry 5. Exasperated. I know these will go away maybe tonight or tomorrow. You know. I feel stuck. Don't mis interpret me. Josephine and Polo are part of my innermost circle. Excluded and immune from my craziness. But no one else has the same previlege. The greatest joy of life right now is going home with Josephine, seeing Polo and closing my eyes knowing that they are doing fine.

I am totally annoyed waking up in the morning and hearing tensed filled discussions. I hate it. I am a silent morning person. As much as possible I do want to be greeted in such a way like today! Annoying.

The weight of waiting is starting to be painful. It hurts not to know what and why nothing is happening. I can be angry but what good will it do to me. Nothing. Right now I am telling you it is a ton-heavy-burden that I am carrying. Good thing I listened to Hillsong London last week. "Jesus, I surrender. My hopes and plan. I place my dreams in Your hands. In your hands. Because I know who I am with you. No shadow of doubt. It is Savior's love for me..."

Amen to you Jesus.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting