Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not Another Promise

"Go on your way" from Luke10:1-9

Has someone made a promise to you but you've been waiting for it to happen? How long can you handle it? Is it a test of one's character? How long will you be able to function without being distracted? Think think and tell me about it. I need to know.

I am a patient person. With circumtances, with people or practically anything. I can wait hours without really getting upset (provided I am not hungry). Let me wait in Starbucks, I can spend the whole day sitting and reading or blogging and I will not be angry. See. I am patient. So when something bothers me already, it is really streches my patience to its limits. Waiting not only what I mentioned above but basically in anything.

If it does affect me, I turn to God to help me. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhh...... too difficult to bear.

I seldom doubt people and when I do, I know and feel that I am doing something wrong, Me. Always a benefit of a doubt. That's me. I still of course say something bad against people from time to time but I do feel bad about it afterwards and I try my best to correct it. Ok. Some people will also push me to do otherwise. Not easy. But hey that's life.

I hate being late. Hate it. hate it. hate it. I do not want to be late but I can tolerate people being late. As for myself, there is this standard that I always want to meet. Always. Just imagine how I feel when ever I am late or we are late in any gathering. Sad.

What else. I dont like noisy people (so, I hate my self.. hahahahaha). Noisy in a way that the conversation is so about him/her. As if he/she is the most superior of us all! I guess no one likes that. I do not like women laughing wildly. No matter if it is high pitched or low tone. Basta. It is annoying.

Honestly, I am afraid of giving promises because I believe that it is something that I should fulfill. Like, when I was India. I promised a vendor that we could meet/dinner after the day's event. Then, I realized that it would have been better to join the group instead of meeting with that vendor. I tried to cancel it but the vendor stated the article of commitment. So, I acknowledged and I gave in. Was the meeting worth it? maybe not that much in terms of business. But I guess it felt good that I fulfilled my promise.

Promise me? be careful. I will believe in it.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

i know you hate being late, kaya pag sa inyo ako sumasabay sobrang nagmamadali ako lagi. hehehe.

ayaw mo gn noisy? ayaw mo sa akin. hehehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting