Friday, October 26, 2007

A few minutes to spare

I only have to wait a week and I will know. It is near so near that I can't help but get excited. Oh, I hope it will turn out the way I want it to be. I read an article by Jack Canfield and it was like the article was referring to me. Yes! I have so many things that I want to do, tasks that I need to finish, Plans that remains plans until now and much much more. It is true. These unfinished business are really pulling me down. Like balls in a chain that tightly clamps my feet into the ground. Cant move up, sideways, or whereever. Just stuck.

In fairness, not all the things in my life is considered stagnant. I mean. Yeah, there are just some plans that I want to happen but nothing is happening. One. I guess I have to list it down. 2. I need to know what I need to do. 3. Deadline. step by step, Marvin. Little steps will eventually lead me to where I want. Ok. But of course without the chains then I can lift my feet farther.

Long weekend!!! Oct 29 is election day (again). No work. October 31, half day most probably. Nov 1 and 2 are holidays. So we will be back by November 5. Yahooooooo! But then again. I am sure there will be a lot of things to do by that time. I will just have to check my emails at home.

I guess it is the best time to review my plans, create plans, prepare for next year, clean clean clean.... :)

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting