Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Houseband and loving every minute of it

Mommy Annie got sick last week. Coughing, felt weak and then fever. This of course meant that she will not be able to take care of our little boy. At the same time, we got worried that Polo might get sick also(so far, no sign of that.. yes, my superboy!). No choice but for one of us to take a leave. Jopay didn't report for work last wednesday then it was my turn to be a hands on daddy the following day. My only concern was how to give Polo a bath. I just realized that I have never tried that before. It was always Josephine and I only assist her.

While I was worried, I was at the same time excited. It was something new and bonding time for the two Agustins. I was planning to do a lot of things actually includingworking but i left my laptop at the office or catching up with my books and of course to watch Game 1 of DLSU vs UE championship game. I was only able to watch the game but the rest naaah.. Polo wanted m unconditional attention. I gave him that. I was happy, very happy I had time like that with Polo before he grows up. He smiled at alot, cry a little and we both laugh and laugh. It wasnt hard at all. I will treasure every minute of it. Polo knows if I'm there because he knows that I will not be able to resist him and would carry him after a few cries only (but he doesn't cry with his lola). I let him sleep on my chest and no I dont really feel his weight.

Yesterday, it was my turn again to watch over Polo but this time his Lola already intervened. She's doing better so she wasn't able to resist Polo anymore. I wanted to work but I just relaxed. I dont get to relax like that but only for a short moment. I still spent time with Polo and still gave him bath with his new toys which he didn't like at all. :)

Again.........AND NEVER SHALL WE FAIL! ANIMO LA SALLE!!!!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting