Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For another Mar in NJ



Dear Marieli,


My not so little sister anymore. I understand your sentiment and observation and I guess it is a by product of really being too far from each other and for the time we have not seen each other. When you left, I knew that it will be like this. I definitely have not lost my connection with you. I guess you were so little then while I was already grown up. You know what I mean. As I've said in my previous post, I still miss you and think of you but it is just hard to bear knowing that I can not do anything especially now that I have a family of my own. This doesn't mean that I have already distanced myself to any of you. This is the reason why I try as much as I can to stay connected to you and our partners. That's why even if it costing me to call you guys especially on special occassions, I still see to it that I call.


Don't get me wrong. I have not really explaining here but only I want to reaffirm to you that whatever happens, where ever we are, time and distance will not be able to separate us. You are my sister. As I've said before, we hope Josephine, Polo and I will be able to visit NJ next year. I hope. I hope. I also want Polo to have a good connection will all of you. Because we are family.


See you soon.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting