Thursday, November 22, 2007

96th Entry

Happy birthday to my Dad! (Yesterday, November 21). May God bless you with peace and joy and of course good health as you enter another decade.

I remember exactly last year, Josephine and I found out that we were going to have a baby boy! I immediately called my parents to tell them the good news. They really want to have a baby boy Agustin. Ok. They did. The youngest carrier of our surname.

Incidentally, yesterday Polo celebrated his 9th month birthday. It was simple. We had no money to buy the cakes we used to buy so we just bought Ube macapuno roll! That was enough for Polo of course. He was so happy yesterday and I really am touched whenever I see him like that. Anyway, the only people there to witness his 9th mo bday were me, Josephine and his lola Annie. He is now eating like pacman as if his belly has no limit. Go go go.. big boy!

Speaking of birthday. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIN TIN RACHO!!!!!! yipeeeee..yahooo..yipeeee... NOVEMBER 16. I will take note of that. so next year I will not forget it anymore. Special mention ha!!! I pray that you will meet more people and gain more friends. Otherwise they will miss a good friend if they fail to meet you! I hope that you will find "The One". uuuuuuuuuuuuyyy... it can mean a convent as well.. hahahahahaha.. Oh well, oh well.. madame.. baka magkaroon na ako ng bagong car.... kaya sana e makasabay ka uli sa amin.. pero mga next month pa.. :) O ayan, special ka na ha! isinama kita sa blog ko.. :)

Yes! I will meet one of my goals this year. Salamat! this one is simple. To be able to post at least 100 entries! I am just 4 entries short. Dami ko pala nasulat this year. Makulay. I guess it is because of Polo.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

happy birthday to your dad!

touched na sana ako.. kaya lang mali yung bday ko. hahahaha.
pag bago na car, pasabay ulit ha. miss ko na nga sumabay sa inyo at makipagkwentuhan

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting