Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good bye parking fees!

Php110, Php115, Php160 and upto Php19o. The the cost (range) of parking fees which I have been paying since 2002. Five days a week! Good bye LKG, metro parking, ayala parking PBComm. I got my car pass last Monday and I kept the last ticket I paid (Php160). I could save as much as Php3,800 per month in parking fees. Praise God. Thank God.

Gasoline allowance will eventually follow. Additional savings approx. Php6,000 per month. Significant savings. I just have to keep my receipts. No matter what the price of gas will be, I am allowed to fill up my car up to 200ltrs of gas. Whew!

Now, what about sky way toll fees. :)

There are a lot more blessings and I am happy. Lord, please guide me/us how to be good steward of your blessings. thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lately, I felt being paranoid about so many things. I know that I am a positive thinker especially if my back is against the wall or if I am put in a corner. I can fight my self out of a desperate situation. But I realized that if things are doing great for me, I tend to think that something will happen bad! That, what I aspire for will not be given to me. Weird. For example, this promotion. I knew there is a great chance that I will be promoted this year. God reminds me to be careful with my thought, to relax, to trust Him, to allow Him to unfold before my eyes the blessings he has for me. Yet, I was always afraid. Afraid that I might do something wrong that will jeopardize my promotion. Afraid that people might see why I should not be promoted. Afraid that I am not really qualified. Afraid that there will be a major organizational changes and will affect movement................................ see, how horrible my situation was!! I had to bear it for several months. Lies and lies were entering my thought and imagination. Every delay was like a sounding cymbals inside a small cave. How I wanted to run. How I wanted to escape the moment! God knows all about it. Praise God. His love endures all things. He was there in all the scenarios I mentioned. He was holding my, embracing me tightly to calm me. God's love was so evident. It was His grace that lead me to read His words everyday and helped stay focused.
God, thank you thank you. Not by my strength. There are a lot things to do still. Why I have this attitude? I know I know the answers in my heart. But it wouldnt hurt if I can hear people giving me their thought about it. Why I think like that and how to overcome it! I am sure that this will manifest again one day and I am tired. I need help.

----------------------------------------------------

Polo got sick last weekend. It is so hard because you know as parents we want him to be ok and yet it wasnt the case. Last Saturday night, his temp kept on souring until it reached 38, 39 and then the dreaded 40C. Pressure cooker! At 5am we decided to bring him to the ER. We stayed in the hospital for 6 long hours. Polo was sick, not getting enough sleep and irritable plus seeing him in pain when the doctor has to extract blood from him. AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh!! Too hard to bear! The verdict. He has a slight ear infection caused probably by colds. The doctor gave a prescription and we immediately bought amoxycylin and paracetamol for his fever. Ok. Polo improved and started to giggle and smile after awhile. BUT after a day, he has rashes all over him! Allergic reaction to his medicine. again. So his pedia recommended for us to give Polo antihistamine and a really expensive antibiotic, zithromax.

His rashes are gone. No more fever. Today is the last day for him to drink antibiotic. We will bring him to his doctor today just to be sure that he is in pink of health. (draw back. almost all people in our office are in Macau now. Then two of the the coordinators are on leave today. I will have to go to the hospital later.. grrrrrr...) Peace. :)

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

wow! laki ng savings! may pambili ng xmas gift ko. hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

Monthly gas allowance is more than P8,000. So, enjoy your substantial savings! :) A.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting