Saturday, November 03, 2007

In other news







November officially came last Thursday. Everytime November is mentioned we only talk about All Souls day and All Saints day. Just two days. It's also the birth month of some of my friends and of course my Daddy. Speaking of which, let me share my family pictures aside from Polo.



I have not seen my parents and Marieli for like five years already. Too long. I really hope our plan to visit them will push through.



Mariel is all grown up. A smart kid! Keep it up. Dad has lost some lbs and I guessed he decided to have his hair like this so as not to make his gray hair obvious. Mom gained what Dad has lost. Think for your self. :)







I'm not sure if she will agree but Mariel does looks like Kuya. Oh, wait I have their pictures together.





I should have edited this picture and zoom in so the resemblance will be more obvious. But I dont have time for that.


Aside from a good education, the greatest gift my Dad gave me was showing (by example) how to love faithfully, truly, sweetly a wife. He loves my mom and we know it because he isn't afraid to show it to anyone. I mean then and now they are still sweet and they still laugh together and of course holding hands while walking.


My other sister, Michelle and his husband Deo Dandy. So far Josephine and Dandy are the only new daughter and son of Dad and mom. I hope a new one will follow soon.. ehem ehem...

We still have not experienced being complete. Dont know if it will happen or when it will happen.

I have to introduce Polo to them so he will grow knowing the people who love him. Not just us.































1 comment:

tin-tin said...

sweet naman ng parents mo.ngayon ko lang napansin na kamukha mo kuya mo. hehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting