Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Few more days

For the first time in my life, I know nursery rhymes by heart!! hahahahaha! Thanks to Polo who has several DVDs of Barney. ( or I should thank Barney for correcting my nursery ryhmes and actually being able to complete the whole song). I love Barney! Imagine, I am a 34 years old daddy and yet it is only now that I was able to correct a lot or all of my nursery rhymes. I'm so soorrrrrrrrrrry my countrymen but I preferred playing outside our house thatI didn't have time memorizing these things. I grew up outside our house because I spent most of my time in the street playing with other kids. That would be tough for Polo to follow. He can't be me. I think I eat breakfast at 7am then goes out to play return at 12 for lunch then sleep a little (10min maybe) then play again until 7pm and sometimes I still manage to go out and still play before going to bed. That, my friends, was my schedule during summer when I was a kid.

I did a lot of things. I had a lot of outdoor activities. I can not imagine my son doing all these! One. I am a safety first person. Second. I dont think children are still playing outside. Well, Polo and I can always share play station. I can not imagine Polo climbing to the top of a tall tree or crossing a river even if a lot of people died in that river. Or seeing him torture frogs to death. hahahahaha.. no no no no.. He will be different and more cultured/refined I guess. Is it good? I guess so. Everything that life offers is always good. Blessing. What ever happens I just want to share Polo my relationship with God. Above all. That will be the first thing that I will teach him.

Praise God I will have a new car. Thank you thank you Lord. Ezekiel needs a lot of fixing. I will let kuya take care of him and at least he can restore our car to its original state. God gave me that car five years ago. It is His gift to me and I am sad that it has deteriorated so much. Though, I know that it is something expected. Basta, kung ano ang puedeng ayusin ayusin. I dont know if I want to sell Ezekiel because of its sentimental value but I guess we have too. I will ask God and let's see. :)


Hi Marieli!

Basta never hesistate to tell me anything or ask me anything. I am your brother and time nor distance will never change that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question -

Who's Ezekiel, a car?!

-Mar

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting