Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Sharing

I thought I was about to die. An hour and half of light badminton was like hard labor. Prison punishment. No Kidding! I huff and puff and after just a few minutes I was out of wind. Bad. Really bad. We used to play 4 hours or more when we started playing badminton years ago. But now. My oh my!!! One year without exercise or anything affected my endurance. How will I be able to get back in shape.
------------------------------------
How did I spend our four days rest? Four long days!!! I rested most of the time. I want to and I need to. It is unlikely to have this long rest without applying for a vacation leave. And VL is really intended for out of town activities! Rest doesn't come as much as I want it to. Guess what?! I think this year is my healthiest ever. I got a flu only once and nothing more! Good! Good.

-----------------------------------
Tomorrow is the day! I mean THE DAY! what will happen? I dont know. I will just expect for the best and nothing else. No plan B! Just one single thing in mind! It is a big thing! There is another opportunity though. I am excited to explore it since it is something that I wish to happen. Seriously. I read the challenges briefly and I think I can handle it. Though, I of course fear something because it is a risk and unknown. Lets see. I acknowledge I have to ask God about this and His guidance. Amen.
----------------------
NBA season has started. I am controlling myself so I won't again spend my energy watching and knowing what is happening in the NBA. Of course, I am still a Lakers' fan. Kobe Bryant rules! I also like Houston Rockets! T-MAC!! and then New Jersey Nets. Kidd, Carter and RJ. It has just started so I dont know yet. I like howw the Lakers played vs the Suns the other day and the fact that Kobe didnt have to do everything. Arriving at 4 am had obviously affected how the Suns played.
-----------------------
My number one mall before was Greenbelt! Because of the open space and its clean surrounding and its beautiful building. Before, I even spend some Sunday mornings in Starbucks. 7am or so. Just being there. Silent. Writing my journal or simply to relflect. Then, I would leave at lunch time. Now, I am captured by Bonifacio Heights. Its structure is different from any malls. There is an open space where people can walk, children can play, or just sit there and think about life. Then if you get hungry, it is easy to just pick a restaurant and eat (expensive though). Krispy Kreme! Yummy. But if we need anything especially for Polo, we buy it SM!! Heheheheeh.. The prices are reasonable and all the things that we need, it is for sure in SM! There is one near our house. : )
-----------------------
Our rooms (here in PQue and Marikina) are cluttered! I am choking whenever I see the mess we have. What do I need to do? 1. Check our wardrobe and find out what we can donate. Too much. If I dont use for months then it is bye bye time. Except for the seasonal clothes. As if, we have several seasons in the Philippines! hahahahaha. What about the other stuff? Shoes, bags etc., I really want a clean, organized, big room. One day. Right now, I must learn first to make our rooms liveable and breathetable(?). When I am stressed, it doesn't help me to be in this kind of surrounding.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

kobe? yuck! hehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting