Monday, November 05, 2007

Jesus words became a reality

The Gifst and the Calls of God are irrevocable!

My friends sent me a message this morning and congratulated me as they gave the good news. After a long long long wait God has finally made people moved and formalized everything! Praise God. I thank him so much for this year! Polo of course is the greatest blessing of all. It was a promised fulfilled! Today... another promised He has given.

What does this promotion means to me?

A lot I guess. Not just the increase in salary or perks but somehow it is connected in how I feel about myself for quite a long long long time. You know, after what happened to me in college where my confidence/esteem/self worth fell to the ground! God helped me restored it. It was all my own doing and I have forgiven my past a long time ago. I decided to move on and I found it extremely difficult. I made a mistake and I knew then that I have chosen an unusual path. It was possible to cross it but it wasn't easy. I paid for my wrongdoings. Slowly, Jesus lead me to the right place where I should be. Following and trusting Him aren't that easy either. So here I am. Done. Not that I have achieved my dreams already but God has shown me the fruits of His mercy to me. Thank you Lord. I will praise and worship you all the days of my life.

Nothing is impossible with Him and when He promise something, claim that it will happen because it will. We only have to prepare.

Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

totoo na? wow!!! congrats! finally! after the long wait :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting