Thursday, November 15, 2007

It is a new day!

Outside, the rain is pouring it all to us. Not really strong but a long continuous rain since this morning. Gray weather. It is really dark and cold. Gloomy ey! I heard someone said it's a BED weather. If you ask me, yeah.. it would have been better if we can just stay in bed for the whole day. Ok. Whew... no can do.. :) But at least it is already Thursday!

It is a new day indeed for me. Time to clean up some mess. Some for keeps others straight to the garbage can. No time for sorror but only for rejoicing. Change of point of view! A paradigm shift! Enjoy it a bit then I will have to pack on my new clothes, tools, ideas, equiptment and then continue the journey. Ok. I still have to celebrate! :) But unlike this rain I dont think I want to pour everything. It isn't the end of a journey yet. I just arrived in a comfortable station, a milestone. Stick the flag then leave.

-----------------------------------------------

Our newest helper left this morning. She just stayed withus for one night. I thought she would spend a goodtime with us but unfortunately just like the rest she decided to leave. Wow! I dont get it. What is wrong?!! In less than a year, I think 9 helpers have already entered and left our house. High turnovers. A lot of them just spend a night then the following morning they tender their resignation because of so and so reasons. Maybe valid but really frustrating! I just wish them well but for those who left and not being able to get a decent work. You just wasted an oppotunity and I am not sure how sincere you were with your intention to work. Oh well. That's life.

------------------------------------------------

Matt and Nathan went to the apartment of Matt's long lost father. There was tension at first and then later on Dad of Matt shared his reasons which made Matt to let go of his suspicion and his defense. Clever. Dad called Matt in a room and when Matt entered it became a prison cell. Inside, he was confronted by his problem with his ex-wife which maybe was his fears/concerns and Nathan followed him inside the room but was greeted by his deformed burnt image. Both of them were fighting their symbolic concerns only to realize that they were actually fighting each other and that Matt's Dad tricked them. :) - from Heroes season 2.

Ok. I guess we do that. We unknowingly fighting a ghost of our past.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

one night? bket ang bilis? anong reasons nila? baka pineperahan lang kyo ha

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting