Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Untitled

For me feeling inadequate is not a serious matter. I acknowledge that there are still a lot of things to learn. In every aspect of life. I have achieved nothing. Not that I am putting myself down. Or not accepting the blessings and gifts that I received in my life. No. I say this because what really matters in my life is knowing and following Jesus. Then everyting follows. I am made complete because of His love alone. I sometime feel sad and unappreciated but the thought of having Jesus at my side is already an assurance that I am doing fine. When I turn my sulking face to him and receive His smile. I am ok. It is the same feeling whenever I sleep and seeing Josephine and Polo beside me. Or holding my wife's hand without really saying anything. Or to hear her laugh and see that she is doing fine. Or carrying Polo until he falls asleep. That feeling of assurance keeps me going. I have not stopped I realized in spite of the challenges I faced everyday. Not because of my own strength and will but more so because of His presence in my life. If I tired, Jesus lifts me up. If I feel hopeless, Jesus would just put His arms on my shoulder and I am fine. Different strength when I I rely on Him. Seriously. Is the race over? a big NO! Until my final breath I will continue to do what must be done. As much as possible according to His ways.

See now. I feel a lot is on my shoulder. So many demands around me. Yet, I can not seem to ask for what I want now. Who came in? Jesus. It feels good that in moment like this Jesus let me feel Him. Ok. I will do the obligations imposed on me. I dont care because I am ok with Jesus.
My life for the past 15 years is all about Jesus. I'm not a good witness though. But personally, I believe in Him and His guidance. It will not change by His grace. It has been challenged a lot but His firms hands do not allow me to drift off. He is with me everyday and in every way. I am not alone after all. There is much to know about His love. My friend. My mentor. My coach. My everything.

So much to do to feel depressed! There is a new road ahead and I will not rest yet. Not just yet.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

rest in God's arms :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting