Friday, January 05, 2007

Bible reading

"If someone who has worldly means sees a brother in need and refuses him compassion how can the love of God remain in Him?" from 1st rdg 1Jn3:11-21

Yehey, I've started reading the bible again. Discipline of the Word. It makes sense. How will I be able to hear God's instruction if I don't find time to read the bible. Well, everything now is in the internet. No more excuses unlike before. I hope God would instill in me the need to hear Him out every morning before I do anything. That I may listen and follow Him like how the first disciples did when they found Jesus. Dropped everything and simply followed Jesus.

I know that it isn't simply reading the bible just like a newspaper or any reading materials. I must have in my heart the desire to know His word for me. Must be committed to know Him through this. Otherwisem, I know that whatever I read will just pass through and forgotten..

I wish whatever I read will make me relfect the wholeday not to the point that I will just stare blankly but everything will come out on how I deal with other people, how I work, how I react etc.,

Thank you Lord and I ask for you patience and mercy so I will be able to do this everyday.

Amen

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting