Monday, January 15, 2007

Waiting for Polo

Oh, we saw our little kiddo. Shy or annoyed at first (he was covering his face with his two arms) and the Doctor even discouraged us to have the 4D. But NO!!! We waited several months and we had several discussions until we decided to have this 4D.

The doctor showed to us what Polo was doing and we were a bit sad because we can not see his face then the doctore told us that Josephine can try walking for five minutes and see if he will move his arms. I was the timer and it was more than five minute of walking (hehehehehe).. The technician checked our little boy. Half successful! One arm was still covering his face. The technician then shook Josephine's tummy and asked her to cough. After several attempts, there he was. sleeping. like a........ baby. :) They said he looked like me. Oh no, not another Marvin in this world!! hehehehe. He was mostly pouting and frowning but we managed to see a simple smile from my son. Yipee...:) Priceless!!! (good thing I have my Visa citibank card.. hahahahaha). I will not post his alien-look picture just yet. We will wait when he is out of the tunnel. :)

Another whew, we are attending pre-natal classes and there are four more early Sundays to go. Informative yup and it is also nice to hear other's experiences while the women are pregnant and also to see my fellow males supporting their wives. Though, it made me think about others especially those who do not have access to these programs. Four more weeks to go and we will have a certificate and by that time I hope I will be more ready to be part of the whole labor and delivery activities. Not just someone who is waiting.

My lola is here and so does my cousin who has been living in US for quite a while. It was the first time that she met Josephine. My first time to see little Adam. On Friday, my brother in law will arrive as well and it will be the first time that Mamang and Dandy will see each other. Feel good about everything. My cousin, Ate May was able to read our contribution in Didache. Cool. :)

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

sabi ni jaz, laki daw ng noo. sabi ko nagmana kay jopay. hehe. yung ilong daw syo, sabi niya. hehehe ;p

Pia said...

i think all babies do not like 4D ultrasounds... i had to walk around and squish my tummy a bit when we had one for amori. =) kakatuwa ka talaga marvin, excited papa-2-be! do they show deliveries on video during prenatal classes? they did that in ours and it freaked out the dads hahaha. ang lapit na!

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting