Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just for today

"He commands even the unclean spirits and they OBEY Him" - from MK1:21-28

Nothing is impossible with God. I am amazed at how He works. Right now, even if we can not attend the weekly prayer meeting I thank God for letting me know that He is still with me. By His grace, I am able to read His words. By His grace alone. I need Him to keep me sane and for me to know that He loves me so much.
------------------------

Owning a dog (or pets) is a big responsibility. It is not just cute to have one and when its cuteness dies it does not mean that we should stop giving proper attention to our beloved pet. A dog for me should be treated as part of the family and not just an outsider or a mere animal. It is like below maybe the children, would be the dogs.

I don't know. Maybe I grew up surrounded by dogs and I have many good memories of our dogs upto the last dog that we had. I can remember when "Bondying" didn't come home one day, we were all upset and sad. There was this feeling of loss and we did grieve for him. Then one day, he returned. Dirty,filthy, smelly etc., but his return brought unexplainable joy to our hearts.

When he permanently left us (huhuhuhuhuhuhu), I really got emotional. I missed him until now. He was a funny,thoughtful, protective,loving, sweet, gentle, always smiling dog. I remember when my sister was still young (maybe 4 years old), she would laugh whenever she looks at Bondying.... at first we never paid attention to her laughter but then it became consistent. I mean she laughed at Bondying whenever she saw him. We asked her Mariel why she was laughing and she said it wasbecause Bondying was laughing also at her. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Imagine a dog with his tongue sticking out. Mariel all along thought that our dear dog was laughing. hahahahahahaha... Well, he did look like laughing all right.

Whoa... stop this. Now, I don't just miss our dog but I miss my little sister (who is a teenager already) as well................ :( I also miss the mother and sister of Bondying. I have to stop this thread......
-----------------------------------------

My little boy is kicking and kicking. Everytime he does that it assures me that he is just doing fine though I also do not find pleasure that my dear wife is the one in the receiving end. The kicks are getting stronger each day that passes by and it is hurting Josephine. It will be over anytime now. Just a little more days, a few more sleep and Polo will be with us. Yahooooooo... Actually, we will see him this Friday. Josephine and I decided to have a 4D of our little boy. Can't wait to see him.:)

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

akala ko manganganak na si jopay. hehe.

yung post mo, parang pang-didache ha. hehe :)

Pia said...

send us polo's first pictures ha!!! sad naman to hear that his kicks are hurting mommy jopay... polo's a little soccer stud pala!

and yes, enjoy your 8 hours of sleep til he comes! =)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting