Monday, January 15, 2007

My Citibank

Yes, I got my citibank card after weeks and weeks of waiting. The funny thing is, I got it the day I published my previous post. Too late but still appreciated. I asked some simple questions to the messanger who delivered my card.

1. Was it hard to look for me that you have to dial my local several times? Answer: No, Sir.
2. Did I make you wait? Answer: No, Sir.
3. How many times did you try to deliver this card to me? Answer: Just today, Sir.
4. Weren't you the one who attempted to deliver it to me before? Answer: No, Sir.
5. Do you belong to the same courrier/company? Answer: No, Sir.

I rest my case your honor. I told you I like citibank and there is a certain feeling of being a citibank cardholder. I do even appreciate the reminders from their collection dept when I am about to be deliquent (because I do not receive my bills on time. OK, now I am more conscious of my billing cycle unlike before when I just wait and pay.but Man, it costs me so much).

However, when it is time to replace my card..whoa whoa whoa... I hope I wont lose my card, break it, or receive another upgrade... my card will expire on 2009... whew!!!! It was really a night mare..night mare..night mare.... I was able to use my card the following day until yesterday and I even used it to pay for our elec bills.... I forgive my citibank.. but I will not forget this experience..

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting