Monday, May 17, 2004

Affirmed by Myself


Are you sad?
Don't worry it is ok to be sad.
Are you lonely?
Put a smile on your face, you have a friend in me.
Are you mad?
Tell me all about it, I will listen.
Are you lost?
Look beside you, I am just here.
Are you happy?
I am so glad to hear that from you.

You don't have to hide yourself, show yourself maybe not to the whole world
but your friends are enough.
Trust that you are accepted as you are, the whole you.
From where you have been to what you are going through right at this
moment.

No one will pass judgement on you but will just stay by your side until you
are ready to stand up once more.
Be yourself.

Don't be afraid of the troubles in this world.
Divide it with the number of friends you have and believe that God even took
the biggest portion of the trials then what do you have? Accept the pains
for it teaches compassion. Accept the hardships because it humbles. Accept the
memories and it will help you appreciate life. Accept anger and it will
teach you to forgive.
Let it be.

No need to say anything, ssshhhhhh. Let the tears flow and let the heart
speaks.
Don't be conscious of my presence. I will just allow you to cry. I won't say
anything.
I will not even touch you. You may close your eyes. Acknowledge and feel the
pains you have.
Cry and let go.

When you are ready, you can say what you want Dont worry about me. I will
just listen to you.
Don't condemn yourself while bravely sharing to me your thought just be who
you are and what your emotions are telling you.
I understand. You don't have to rationalize. You do not have to defend the
person or people who brought you pain.
Just be true.

You are important. You are not a bad person. The world will not be the same
with out you. God created the unique you and I can attest to that. He has
breathe life to you and through you. Don't ever think that no one ever looks
at you. I see you and I smile whenever I see you. Don't let life's burden
clouds your perception of yourself because the truth is you are beautifully
and carefully created. I embrace the real person in you. Someone here sees
not only the mask but also the one wearing it. It is time to stop hiding and
just be yourself.
Be free.

Can you smile now? What a blessing that is! I rejoice with you and share
with your happiness. Today, you are are now you eversince you have been
created. You are not changed not someone new. You just became the person you
ought to be without the pretensions, defenses but just simply you. You
deserve to show the world who you are.
You are loved.

Finally, forgive.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting