Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Life is what it is

I often catch myself wanting something that I don't have. There's nothing wrong with that but if it paralyzes me then that's a cue that thinking for something more isn't healthy anymore.Beep beep beep beep beep...tic tac tic, im wasting time then.

My first grade teacher guided us on how to solve mathematical problems. She would often pointed to us the following steps 1. Read the problem (statement) carefully. What is it saying? 2.What is it looking for or what the heck is the problem?. 3. Identify what is "given" 4. From what is given analyzed what else you can extract from it 5. Finally, solve the problem. 6. Yup, there is a six. Evaluate your answer and think of how you can make other believe that what you have is the correct way of solving the problem (though, this was the last step I almost forgot to consider in life).

Well,well, well do you have any problems right now? Why don't you try this one. Work on the given. Work on what you have right now and derive what else you can use in order to solve your problem. BUT hey, If I needed my first grade teacher to show it to me, I needed GOD to guide me with my life's problem. Try it, it is free!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting