Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Be Silly sometimes.........or most of the time

This NBA-playoff-finals-fever is testing my multi tasking skills...hahahaha. Checking the latest scores, the new articles while doing my work. After the NBA, it would be the PBA finals and then at last it's UAAP once again... That would be the climax of my baskbetall season. Here we go again to ARANETA where you can shout anything against anyone especially to the person beside you who keeps on doing the same thing whenever his/her team made a goal. I, of course, would like to see my team win all the way this year. They fell short but no one dared to predict that our team would even reach the play-off. So, there we were with so many rookies playing against the Blues. Yeah, we lost but somehow I smiled silently when they lost to FEU..: ) Well,a new drama will unfold this season. Will DLSU be the host for this season? answer me please.................
---------------------
Yesterday, I spent so much time trying to learn this "blog". It was really, really, really, frustrating especially after visiting some blog sites. I don't have any slightest idea how to improve mine even with all those cheats tag. It looks complicated. Talk about contradictory. Wanting something that I don't have..let me settle down and just put into words all my frustrations instead.
--------------------
Half of my life (even more), I was perceived as someone so serious especially during college days. What was odd was that I smiled a lot and made people laugh until they can't laugh anymore. Something was definitely wrong with me.I would sometime talk and talk and talk at how the world was maltreating me. I was also too sensitive for my own good. I was also like this and like that. Good thing and great gifts, I was surrounded by friends who could bite their lips or patiently listen to my rants.

Until one day, I got tired of it. I was analyzing my self too much. Man, that could drain all your cells out of your brain. Maybe that helped me, flushing out parts of my brain. God was a big part of it. He showed how to be silly with myself. Instead of trying so hard to make others laugh I slowly learned to laugh at myself.Oh,yes I can! If ever I have a chance to meet the Marvin before I will laugh at him because he was so serious and it made him so ugly.hahahaha. The greatest lesson for me was to know how to lift all to God and enjoy life.

So, if you chance upon someone here in Makati laughing with noone, that could be me. But don't you dare point that to me because Im sensitive...hahahahaha.just kidding. Be silly and you will live a longer life. You will attract other people too who need some silly therapies. Give them to me, Im Dr. Silly. hahahaha.. corny!

Hey friends, thank you very much for accepting me for who I was and I thank you for who I am today. It wasn't easy for you maybe as it wasn't easy for me too. You are all my greatest gifts from God and I treasure you all.

back to work, Marvin.




No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting