Tuesday, May 04, 2004

My First entry

This morning I woke up tired on my first sight. I was lost and not wanting to be found. Just be there in the center or corner or above or below. Nowhere. I disappeared and didn't raise my hand for someone to see. Until I heard my celfone. I chose to be lost. Im sorry........Not for any reason but just leave me alone.

And so I walked silently in our empty house. Nope. You can't see me. hahahaha..but the sudden splash of water changed everything. My senses have come alive.

You are in charge of your life. Not the person beside you, not the boss you feared most, not your parents and most especially not your past. You may choose everything and anything... be free. do what you want in life. Be silly sometimes without explaining yourself. be yourself even if others force you to be someone else. Take courage!

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting